Why phone bank?
- Second only to canvassing, phone banking gets results.
- Canvassing is not an option in 2020
- 60 – 85% of people reached, or who get our voice message, turnout to vote
- So phone banking is really, really important.
We know that many people dislike, even fear, the very idea of calling strangers. And we get it. Really. Because we’ve been there. We’ve tried it, survived, and even enjoyed it.
Join Us for “A Taste of Phone Banking” for New & Experienced Callers
- Every Wednesday, starting August 26th we are offering “A Taste of Phonebanking.”
- You sign up HERE, we provide training, and you make 15 easy phone calls. That’s it, you’re done in an hour, UNLESS, you decide it’s not so bad, or even that you kind of like it, and want to stay longer.
- Experienced phonebankers can skip the training portion and jump right into making calls.
- Also available: a personalized mini-phonebank. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up by yourself or bring an equally hesitant friend or neighbor.
Other Phone Banking Opportunities
- Calls for Reclaim our Vote, targeting voters of color in Southern states where voter suppression tactics are most aggressive. Sign up HERE.
- Calls to support the Biden/Harris tickets and candidates running for U.S. House and Senate in swing states. Sign up HERE.
- Swing Left Greater Boston calls to support candidates for U.S. House & Senate, as well as key State legislative seats. Find events and sign up HERE.